There are many ways to find saved WiFi password on Windows 7, 10 and we decided to provide you various ways that you can do all by yourself. It is pretty easy and after you read this article you will be able to do it by yourself without any additional problem.
How to retrieve Saved Wireless password on Windows 7, 8, 10?
Wi-Fi connection is an indispensable part of our homes and most of the people through their internet are using different routers that have the Wi-Fi possibility. However, the worst thing about Wi-Fi connection is that you may forget your password, so security experts are stating that you have to create a random network password; however, that is the reason why people are forgetting it. You don’t have to worry there are numerous methods and tools that could help you find already saved the password, but you have to follow steps that we are going to provide you with.
How to find saved password to the network that you are currently connected?
If you are a user of Windows 7, the process of uncovering your password for the network that you are connected to already is pretty simple. In order to do that you have to follow steps that we have provided you:
- The first thing that you have to do is to enter the Start menu and find Control Panel that is at the right side of the Start menu.
- As soon as you enter the Control Panel you have to click on Network & the Internet and go to Network and Sharing Center.
- You will be able to see at the top of the window section that is called “View your active network” and you just have to click on the blue link that is called “Connections”.
- In this moment you will be able to retrieve the password for your Wireless network.
- When you open the window of wifi password hacker status you have to click on Wireless Properties and you will get a pop-up window that will give you the possibility to click on Security tab. You will see a text box called “Network security key” and all passwords will be represented by black dots. You don’t have to worry anymore because that is your relevant password but you have to understand how to make your Windows show you the black dots.
- In order to see the password, you just have to mark “Show Characters” box and you will be able to see every single letter in your Wi-Fi password.
We have to advise you to write somewhere your password so that you can remember it easier.
How to See Your WiFi past?
If you want to know the password of the network that you are already connected to, the above steps are relevant, however, if you want to see all saved password on your PC from the beginning, you can also do it with many different tools or through command prompt.
The easiest way is to download free utility program that will help you retrieve all your Wireless passwords that are saved within the computer. Download Nirsoft’s WirelessKeyView and as soon as you download the zip file, you have to extract it and as soon as you do just click the .exe file. It will be named WirelessKeyView.exe so you will be able to find it in a matter of seconds.
This program will automatically show you all relevant Wi-Fi network that PC has saved before with its passwords, and most of the passwords will be listed under the Key column. It is pretty easy to use and you will be able to download numerous other utilities that have similar features such as Magical Jelly Bean Wi-Fi Passwor to find wifi password quickly with wifi password hacker.
It matters the most what you do in order to find saved WiFi password on Windows 7, 8, 10, and what is most important, we have provided you with relevant methods that will help you in doing that particular job. It is not difficult and as soon as you remember once, you will be able to do it all over again from time to time.
It is always better to write down your password somewhere because that is the easiest method. If you think that writing the Wi-Fi password will make your security simpler, don’t worry just don’t write on a computer but on a piece of paper and put it next to a router o PC so that you will have it in front of you.
If you have your own ideas or solution to this particular problem, feel free to comment in the section below and we will try to answer you and to give you all relevant information that you need.