How to install vShare iOS 10, 9: VShare is a tool for iOS users which provides you the ability to install cracked apps on your iPhones and iPads. VShare was known as AppVV but it was shifted down due to some reason. The developer introduced the app as VShare after the release of iOS 7, 8, 9, 10 which led to some issues.
VShare has quite a few updates coming up to fix the bug with previous iOS versions.
After the shutdown of the installous Jailbreak community, people were looking for the alternatives but VShare official site was launched at the right time. Now it is the best tool for Downloading cracked apps on your iOS devices.
You can get VShare from Cydia and you need to have a jailbroken device. VShare and its alternatives do not work on iPhones which are not jailbroken. Well, VShare can also be installed without the use of Cydia and we are going to show you how you can install VShare without using Cydia tweak.
Although there are lots of installous alternatives available on the internet but as per our experience, VShare is far better than other apps which provides the same functionality.
How to install VShare on iOS 10, 9:
I will guide you how you can install VShare in your iOS 9 and 10 devices step by step. This guide is for download VShare for iOS 9, 10, 10.1.
- Using your jailbroken iPhone or iPad, open Safari browser and search for http://www.Vshare.com.
- After the page will load completely tap on the download button.
- A warning may pop up, tap on Install button anyway.
- The app will start installing and it will take few minutes to completely install VShare app
- VShare will be available on your iPhone and iPad.
Requirements to install VShare on your iOS 10, 9 device
- iPhone and iPad in which you will download the app.
- Jailbreak Device.
- A Good internet connection.
VShare can be a great tool for us but the developers who have worked so hard to make this app may hate it. So I would suggest you use VShare as the app tester and if you like the app you can buy the app from the official app store.